A Tetris-clone powered by the bell0bytes game engine.
Download and Configuration
A Windows installer is available here. The game is also available on Itch.io:
The current build should work with every screen resolution, the game was designed to look best on a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, however.
To enable gamepad support, set the apprioate flag in the preference file to "true". This file can be found in your "My Documents" folder, under "bell0bytes/SvH/Settings/".
As long as the oracle is active, the landing position (if left alone) of the currently active Tetronimo is displayed on the board.
Shift / Switch
An unwanted Tetronimo can be switched for the "next" Tetronimo. This can't be done twice in a row though.
The menus can always be navigated by the mouse.
|Move Left||Left (D-pad)|
|Move Right||Right (D-pad)|
|Move Up||Up (D-pad)|
|Move Down||Down (D-pad)|
|Switch / Shift||X|
|Preview / Oracle||Y|
|Start / Select||A|
|Back / Quit||B|
|Move Left||Left (Arrow)|
|Move Right||Right (Arrow)|
|Move Up||Up (Arrow)|
|Move Down||Down (Arrow)|
|Switch / Shift||Left Control|
|Preview / Oracle||Left Shift|
|Start / Select||Enter|
|Back / Quit||Escape|
Join us on Discord and post your highscore!
- 17/07/2018: Alpha version 0.1.
- 04/03/2019: New Windows installer.
- 06/03/2019: An updated Windows installer now installs the Visual C++ 2017 Redistributables if necessary.
- 11/03/2019: The game now supports multiple screen resolutions.
- 13/03/2019: Fixed an error with the mouse being clipped.
(in alphabetic order)
- Game Programming Algorithms, by Sanjay Madhav
- Game Programming Patterns, by Robert Nystrom
- Javier López
- Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN)
- Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus, by André LaMothe
- Big Dog Barking by mich3d
- button by fins
- Button Click by fins
- C64 SID Game jingles by jivatma07
- Cat Meow by Noise Collector
- Cheer by Acclivity
- level completed by fins
- Night by edtijo
- Nodens (Field Song) by axtoncrolley
- success 1 and 2 by fins
- success sound by grunz